IONOS Cloud Support Teamlead (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
Our technical support, consisting of system administrators, serves 24/7 technical support to our international business customers in all technical aspects related to the products, services and features offered by the IONOS Cloud. This includes the handling and resolution of incidents, service- and information- requests, as well as the ability to support our customers in the successful implementation and operation of their setups on our products. Our distinct goal is to be a reliable and responsible partner for our satisfied customers. As one of our Support Team Leads you can look forward to:
- Together with your team, you will drive the development of our technical support and its capabilities.
- Ensure quality of our technical support in direction towards our customers.
- Actively participate in daily operations and become a specialist in our offered products and services.
- Manage internal stakeholders, communicate relevant information in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate work with team-external dependencies. Identify, manage and communicate risks.
- Deliver on commitments. Ensure alignment of the team's objectives with the higher level organizational goals. Measure performance indicators and continuously improve the effectiveness of your team.
- Together with your team members and other team leads you will develop ideas and work towards creating a self organising team.
- Inspire and motivate the team. Build a healthy environment of trust and a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Develop talent by ongoing coaching, mentoring and challenging. Make sure your team has the right skill sets to accomplish its goals. Give candid feedback frequently.
You have 3+ years of relevant experience working as a system administrator/engineer and as a Team Lead. A university degree in a similar area is appreciated.
- Proficient with complex IT infrastructures and maintaining business applications.
- Overall experience with networking, knowledge in high availability setups and firewalls appreciated.
- Strong skills in working and developing workflows and processes following ITIL.
- You value working in an agile, cross-functional environment and enjoy working independently.
- Prior experience of team management in an agile environment.
- High degree of self-organisation and interest in designing and building technology solutions.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills, committed team player and hands-on mentality.
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers.
- Your enthusiasm for implementing good ideas and concepts is contagious.
- You would like to create the next generation of our successful products with us and use all your knowledge and skills.
- A positive problem solving attitude and ability to be a team player.
- Strong analytical mindset, an eye for detail.
- You have business-fluent English and German skills in speaking and writing.
Category: Customer Service / Customer Management
Work experience: Executive
Reference ID: 1206
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in serveral countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5