Collaboration Manager (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
At IONOS, we’re on an exciting journey, evolving from Europe’s largest web host to a leading European cloud service provider. Thanks to this development, our company is growing steadily, so that the IONOS Group now has over 4,000 employees worldwide. We are currently facing the challenge of reorganizing our global cooperation: From a local approach to an overarching collaboration solution that enables our employees to work together in a meaningful and simple way. To make this happen, we are looking for a Collaboration Manager.
As Collaboration Manager, you will work with colleagues in an area that provides technical and organizational cross-cutting services in a rapidly growing, globally distributed and multicultural environment. You are responsible for the following topics:
- Continuous optimization of work / collaboration efficiency and security / privacy in a heterogeneous work environment (office, home office, mobile).
- Digital transformation and optimization of company processes.
- Service management incl. continuous improvement.
- Development of an employee-focused, but strongly tech-supported vision / mission / strategy.
- Central Management of the execution of the strategy in a distributed and locally accountable environment.
- Leadership and organizational development of the collaboration team.
10 years of experience in actively managing and developing large distributed office IT / collaboration environments and leading global teams, including some parts without disciplinary responsibility.
- Knowledge of the increasingly cloud-based market of collaboration solutions, as well as their integration possibilities with each other and with existing on-premise environments.
- In-depth knowledge of information security and data protection and their impact on collaboration / workplaces.
- Broad and in-depth knowledge of the usage profiles of an IT company, with work environments ranging from highly-standardized (e.g. Customer Care) to highly-individualized (e.g. System Administration, Software Development, DevOps teams) oriented employees.
- Your personal strengths include strong communication skills and confident conflict management, which is why you can act flexibly and reliably even in a dynamic environment.
- Service orientation, commitment, organizational talent as well as enjoyment in dealing with people and technology.
- Very good written and spoken English.
What else we would like to tell you:
We love technology but people and their teamwork are even more important. In the team, we want you to do what you love and be who you are, regardless of e.g. origin, skin color, gender, age or health.
Location: Karlsruhe or Berlin
Category: IT Cross Functionality
Work experience: Executive
Reference ID: 1209
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in serveral countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5