1st Level Server Support (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
At IONOS, we won the European Customer Service Award for our outstanding customer service and the concept of personal consulting. Together with you, we want to continue to exceed our customers' expectations. Take the opportunity to work for one of the largest European Internet companies and become part of a small team of experts around the topics Dedicated Server and Cloud Server.
- You will take responsibility for technical support requests and ensure that they are resolved to the satisfaction of our customers.
- You will answer calls, online chats and emails in a positive, empathetic and friendly manner.
- You will identify opportunities to perform chargeable professional service.
- Upselling a wide range of our products on a consultative basis.
- You will manage Linux and / or Windows Server operating systems and perform customized installation and / or maintenance work for our customers.
You have completed vocational training as an IT specialist or have a comparable qualification as well as sound knowledge of the IT environment. In addition, you bring initial experience in telephone and written customer support, as well as the commitment to achieve sales goals.
- You have knowledge in the administration and configuration of Linux and Windows servers, as well as in the administration of complex networked IT systems.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in using Parallels Plesk and setting up and configuring MS Outlook Exchange.
- You are familiar with terms such as MX records, DNS records and the handling of domains as well as the most common Internet applications and web standards.
- You have the ability to combine a strong sense of initiative with teamwork and not lose sight of the goal even in stressful situations.
- A good command of English is an advantage.
Location: Karlsruhe or Work from home
Category: Customer Service / Customer Management
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 1249
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5