Technology Partner Development Manager (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
IONOS Cloud is looking for a Partner Development Manager to build and manage our partnerships with independent software vendors. As a member of the Global Alliances team within IONOS Cloud, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to accelerate adoption of IONOS cloud computing services through SaaS and PaaS parter solutions. Responsibilities will include driving relationships with your partner organization at C-level, BU/Line of Business and field leadership, and with the broader IONOS team, to execute new solution development and go-to-market (GTM) initiatives worldwide. You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption of the resulting partner solutions, by establishing and growing business and technical relationships while managing the day-to-day partner interactions.
The ideal candidate will have both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, manage joint GTM efforts and to easily interact with enterprise customers and sales executives. This person should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, as well as build and convey compelling value propositions. The position also requires a strong technical acumen and familiarity with cloud services. Background in enterprise software and GTM for SaaS applications and PaaS platforms is a plus.
- Work with cross functional teams to create and execute a strategic business plan, inclusive of technical enablement, business model development, and marketing and sales initiatives on solutions that meet the customer needs with measurable ROI.
- Drive partner sales revenue through regular pipeline, opportunity registration and business reviews with partners to manage progress against the strategic business plan.
- Evangelize the partner’s value proposition internally throughout IONOS and externally with customers. Establish IONOS as the partner’s preferred cloud computing platform and serve as a leader helping to define and deliver the overall go-to-market strategy with the partner globally.
- Drive partner solutions, IONOS Partner Program attainment, and continuous enablement through training and certifications and go-to-market strategies for differentiation and expansion of their footprint. Manage complex contract negotiations involving legal, marketing and business terms.
- Understand the technical requirements of each partner BU/LoB and work closely with the internal IONOS development team to guide the direction of partner product offerings. Prepare and give business reviews to IONOS and partner senior leaders.
- The right person will possess 7+ years of experience in sales, business development, or alliances in the software/technology industry combine with experience exceeding quota and key performance metrics, and experience engaging with senior executives and experience with decision making processes in enterprise customers.
- Experience working with partners through account management, product management, program management and business development engagements. Good verbal and written communications skills in German and English are a must, as well as the experience working across internal and external organizations.
- Experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams including direct and marketing, solution architect teams, product management and account management teams.
- Sales or technical experience coordinating field teams to develop and close high-profile deals comnine with prior experience running funding programs and deploying those programs globally with proven ROI methodology.
- Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics and prior direct sales experience is preferred, and prior experience working with Independent Software Vendors, Systems Integrators, and Consulting Companies to achieve sales.
Location: Karlsruhe, Berlin or München
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 1315
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in serveral countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5