Working student (f/m/d) - Data Center Logistics
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
As a working student you will support our logistics team in supplying our data centers with IT hardware. You are reliable, motivated and want to contribute to a small, cooperative team in addition to your studies? Then we look forward to working with you!
- You will support our colleagues in the incoming goods department, in the registration / serialization of incoming IT hardware as well as in general warehouse work.
- You will carry out transports between local sites and assist with shipments to supra-regional / international sites.
- In addition, your activities extend to the warranty processing of IT hardware.
You are an enrolled student of a technical degree program and are ideally available for 15-20 hours per week.
- You are characterized by a reliable, precise and above all independent way of working.
- You communicate confidently (verbally and in writing) in German and English.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic team with a high willingness to serve.
- Ideally, you have a class B driver's license.
What else we would like to tell you:
In order to simplify and accelerate our application process, we would appreciate it if you could provide us with your enrollment certificate directly with your application.
Type: Working student
Category: Procurement / Logistics / Real Estate Management
Work experience: Students
Reference ID: 1328
IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5