Consulting Partner Development Manager (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
To continue the trajectory, we’re searching for an outstanding Partner Development Manager to build and manage our partnerships with cloud-native consulting and systems integrations partners. As a member of the Global Alliances team within IONOS Cloud, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to accelerate adoption of IONOS cloud computing services through partnerships. Responsibilities will include driving relationships with your partner organization at C-level, BU/Line of Business and field leadership, and with the broader IONOS team. You will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption of the resulting partner solutions, by establishing and growing business and technical relationships while managing the day-to-day partner interactions.
The ideal candidate will have both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, manage joint GTM efforts and to easily interact with enterprise customers and sales executives. This person should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, as well as build and convey compelling value propositions. The position also requires a strong technical acumen and familiarity with cloud services. Background in enterprise software and executing successful GTM programs is a plus.
- Work with cross functional teams to create and execute a strategic business plan, inclusive of technical enablement, business model development, and marketing and sales initiatives on solutions that meet the customer needs with measurable ROI.
- Drive partner sales revenue through regular pipeline, opportunity registration and business reviews with partners to manage progress against the strategic business plan.
- Evangelize the partner’s value proposition internally throughout IONOS and externally with customers.
- Drive partner solutions, IONOS Partner Program attainment, and continuous enablement through training and certifications and go-to-market strategies for differentiation and expansion of their footprint.
- Prepare and give business reviews to IONOS and partner senior leaders and manage complex contract negotiations involving legal, marketing and business terms.
The right person will possess 7+ years of experience in sales, business development, or alliances in the software/technology industry and the following qualifications:
- Experience exceeding quota and key performance metrics and experience engaging with senior executives and experience with decision making processes in enterprise customers.
- Experience working with partners through account management, product management, program management and business development engagements and verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the experience working across internal and external organizations.
- Experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams including direct and marketing, solution architect teams, product management and account management teams.
- Sales or technical experience coordinating field teams to develop and close high-profile deals. Furthermore prior experience running funding programs and deploying those programs globally with proven ROI methodology and fluency in German & English (written and spoken) required.
- Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics and prior experience working with Systems Integrators and Consulting Companies to achieve sales. Furthermore prior direct sales experience is preferred.
- Experience working within the enterprise software development industry is highly desired and experience working in the global territory with partners and customers.
Location: Nationwide (Germany)
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 1332
IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5