Information Security Professional (f/m/d) - Audit Management (Information Security Management)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
As a member of the Service and Security Management team, you will be responsible for audit management and other operational aspects of various certified and non-certified management systems. Your goal will be to make management systems more beneficial for customers and the company. The creation of synergies through lean processes, skilful use of tools and the efficient, redundancy-free planning and execution of audits is an important part of your tasks.
- You design, improve and implement audit management processes.
- You plan audits, carry them out and take care of the follow-up.
- You design and create reports, as well as key figures for the audit management and represent them to the senior management level.
- In addition to your primary activity in audit management, you will also take on topics within the scope of the operation of our standardized management systems and support your colleagues.
You have a university degree in IT or a comparable education, ideally with specialization in the field of information security.
- You have a competent knowledge of standardized cyber security, especially on the basis of the ISO 2700x series and IT-Grundschutz with several years of auditor qualification in this area.
- You understand how to communicate complex interrelationships to specialist departments in a way that is appropriate for the target group and you like to implement your specialist knowledge in secure products in a self-organized manner as a team player.
- You master the challenge of inspiring colleagues from other departments about the usefulness of management systems.
- You are proficient in modern digital working with on premise and cloud-based collaboration tools.
- You enjoy driving issues forward and act on your own initiative and responsibility.
- The ability to communicate orally and in writing in German and English is a matter of course for you.
Category: IT Security
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 1360
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5