Senior Software Engineer (f/m/d) - PaaS - Compute
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
The IONOS PaaS Compute team is seeking a highly motivated and experienced software engineer.
The PaaS Compute team is responsible for developing and maintaining the Managed Kubernetes offering for our customers. Utilizing Kubernetes Operators we manage the IONOS Cloud infrastructure to provision and maintain reliable, geo-redundant kubernetes clusters. We take care of the lifecycle of the large number of nodes and clusters of our enterprise customers, continuously updating the kubernetes stack as well as our own drivers, like the Cloud Controller Manager and the Container Storage Interface.
Our small team is responsible for the entire lifecycle of the service: we build it, we ship it, we run it. We are looking for someone to join our team and work with us on providing the best product possible.
- Programming (mostly) in Golang (Kubernetes Operators, REST APIs, libraries and tools).
- Designing solutions providing new features for our customers.
- Developing, improving and maintaining the complete tool chain (e.g. Helm Charts, Github Actions, GitOps).
- Automating the boring tasks, especially self healing mechanisms of the platform.
- On Call Duty if the self healing mechanisms were not sufficient.
- Profound programming experience, including writing, reviewing, testing and deploying well-engineered code.
- Profound experience with cloud environments and kubernetes.
- Experience operating and troubleshooting production environments, including monitoring, alerting & log analysis.
- Experience with the Linux operating system.
- Experience with network fundamentals.
Category: IT Software Development
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 1362
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in serveral countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5