Backup Administrator (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
We are looking for a backup engineer / linux admin to grow our cloud and system backup team. Your responsibilities are:
- Installation, administration and configuration of our multi PB backup infrastructure on linux basis.
- Growth, development and daily business of our backup systems.
- Maintenance on storage and linux systems.
You have deep knowledge in linux and are familiar with big server infrastructures. You know:
- Debian and the tooling and package management.
- Common storage technologies (NAS, SAN, …).
- Common backup strategies.
- Running and debugging software.
- Python and at least on other (script) language like Bash, Go, ...
Category: IT System Administration
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 1402
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in serveral countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5