System Administrator (f/m/d) - Data Center Infrastructure
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
- Operating the Data Center infrastructure components of our platform as well as securing system stability by ensuring the optimal condition of the existing hardware.
- Maintenance and scaling of our platform infrastructure in our productive environments as well as the fast, stable, fail-safe and available provision of our Data Center infrastructure.
- You are jointly responsible for ensuring maximum availability and scalability of the hardware of our customer systems.
- You coordinate the deployment of Data Center technicians on-site and instruct them.
- You are an active part of the continuous improvement of our services in our Data Center.
- You monitor the availability of hardware reserves and coordinate their use.
- You create professional, meaningful documentation and ensure the verification and continuous maintenance of existing documentation.
- A successfully completed degree in the field of computer science and/or comparable education with appropriate work experience.
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in the administration and management of Linux servers and services.
- Dealing with common network technologies and virtualization techniques is a matter of course for you.
- You have a passion for building up the hardware infrastructure in our Data Center located on three continents and enjoy troubleshooting tasks, not least because of your strong analytical skills.
- You already have knowledge in the areas of TCP/IP, switching and routing and are familiar with the usual network services on Linux systems (such as DHCP, TFTP, Syslog etc.) as well as terms and techniques such as NAT, VPN, WLAN, DCI.
- As a team player, you also enjoy communicating with different stakeholders and have a clear and service-oriented communication style
- English ist a must, German a plus.
Category: IT System Administration
Work experience: Graduates | Professionals
Reference ID: 1421
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in serveral countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5