Cloud / Systems Engineer (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
- Use software to deploy and operate a large network.
- Monitor infrastructure components efficiently.
- Understand the application performance factors (storage, network, CPU, etc).
- Monitor the end product availability (full stack).
- Prepare for outage of a component (NPU/CPU, memory, disk, kernel, firmware).
- Performance testing (inc. against the product limits in the Spec sheet).
- You have experience with designing, building, configuring, and maintaining Linux and related high performance systems.
- You are an expert in Linux networking and interested in developing your knowledge with leading-edge technologies.
- You have experience with using software development to operate or deploy a large network, including at least one of these: Python, Golang, REST, YAML, Netconf/YANG.
- You have hands-on experience with Postgres/Influxdb/Prometheus/Grafana.
- You are familiar with SaltStack or Ansible.
- Additional Linux certifications (RHCT, RHCE and LPIC) will be considered an advantage.
Category: Network Administration
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 1483
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in serveral countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5