Project Manager (f/m/d) - Customer Service Integration
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
IONOS is EU’s largest hosting company managing more than 8 million customer contracts and hosting more than 12 million domain names in our own regional data centers around the globe. We are committed to our customers’ success - not only in their business, but also in their lives, and throughout their world. We have a long history in supporting not only entrepreneurs taking their first step online, but also business owners who are scaling their operations as well as large enterprises and various partners. One of our core missions is providing world-class service for our customers around the clock. We are truly obsessed with our customers, and work hard to earn and keep their trust. At IONOS, we create additional value by providing outstanding support for our customers and their business. We are available by telephone, chat, and email messaging any time of the day, every day of the year. We are proud of our world-class customer care team that has been recognized with multiple awards of excellence. We are also proud of our one of a kind in industry offering, the Personal Consultant, which is always available to offer expert advice, is a key differentiator for our customers and ensures they get the most out of our services and realize their dreams online.
If you have made it this far, you should know we have a Project Manager position available. The owner of the position will be responsible for the global projects within the Operations business of IONOS.
- The Project Manager will fulfill Operations Strategy by driving cross functional and cross-division projects.
- With these projects, we support businesses and entrepreneurial people start, move or grow their businesses and ideas online and reach people across the globe.
- As Project Manager you will benefit from eye level communication, an open culture and a team that empowers you to make decisions.
- You know this already: scope negotiation and alignment, scope communication, stakeholder management, roadmapping, follow up on deliverables and their quality, reporting.
- We expect real owners that assess risks and have what it takes to do red flagging, communicate early, clearly and transparently, not only organise retros but also learn from them, renegotiate, and realign.
We are looking for a well organised, versatile, and extravert communicator with an agile mindset, in short, a black belt end-to-end thinker.
- Ideally, you have been working as a project manager for the last couple of years and have a professional experience of 5 to 10 years.
- During their project management years, you have acquired experience in defining scope, objectives, roles, deadlines, roadmap and you have the capacity to break down any objective, epic, story into small work packages and create roadmaps that help steering the projects.
- Stakeholder management is one of your strongest points: you communicate ahead of time, transparently, and clearly. You easily identify blockers and bottlenecks. You understand your stakeholders’ interest, you have the capacity to filter out information and discuss only what is relevant for the stakeholder you have in front of you.
- You know at any point in time your projects’ “musts”, “shoulds” and “coulds”, so you know what is most important and what can be traded off.
- Flexibility to work with colleagues in Europe, the United States and accommodate calls and deadlines aligned to their time zones.
- Our working languages in Karlsruhe are English and German, so these are a must for any potential candidate, together with a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and a PMI (or equivalent).
What else we would like to tell you:
If you want to know more about the job and our projects, just apply. We can’t wait to see you negotiate like a pro.
Category: Project Management / Process Management
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 1501
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in serveral countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5