Cloud Site Reliability Engineer (f/m/d) - Linux
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
- Development and operation of our full stack supporting platforms and infrastructure, ensuring scalability, reliability and performance (Kubernetes, Ceph, Virtualisation).
- Development and Operation of our monitoring, logging, telemetry, visualization and runbook services (Prometheus, Thanos, Loki, Grafana, ELK).
- Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards and methods for service design, transition and operation of our global services.
- Collaborate with engineering and development teams to build operational propose features that solve recurring patterns of customer complaints.
- Collaborate with a world-class engineering team to propose features that solve recurring patterns of customer complaints.
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning.
- Participate in on-call rotation. Participate, collaborate and provide guidance in retrospectives.
- Find scalability bottlenecks and areas for performance improvements.
- Strong team player with a high degree of flexibility.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
Candidates with strong software development and automation skills are required. The technologies within use includes: Debian, Kubernetes, Ceph, Prometheus, Loki, Thanos, Grafana, Docker, Helm, Ansible, Terraform, Python, Go, Git.
- Extensive experience in an SRE or DevOps role - CI/CD.
- Kubernetes in production / at scale experience.
- Preferably a background in Linux Sysadmin roles or as full stack Software Engineer.
- English is a must, German a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver problem resolution.
Category: IT Software Development
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 1533
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in serveral countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5