Partner Marketing Manager (f/m/d) - IONOS Cloud
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
IONOS Cloud has recently launched a new partner program, and is looking for an agile partner marketing manager who can grow with the business.
- In the Partner Marketing Manager role you will work with consulting partners, technology partners, and ISVs to help the partners develop and deliver partner led demand generation activities that enable partners to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver growth in revenue from IONOS Cloud services.
- You will act as the primary marketing contact for these strategic partners, including regular participation in team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions.
- You will be the partner’s primary marketing contact and will be responsible for educating the partner on IONOS marketing tools, resources and MDF usage, as well as the utilization of funds available to IONOS Cloud.
- Work closely with Product Marketing, Campaign Marketing, and Partner Sales Stakeholders to identify priorities and partner marketing initiatives.
- Define annual joint marketing strategies, objectives and measures of success across the strategic technology partnership.
- Develop and execute best-in-class partner marketing plans that effectively drive awareness and adoption of IONOS Cloud services.
- Design partner marketing programs and campaigns that are either executed globally, or delivered to regional marketing teams for local activation.
- Develop detailed campaign project plans, including: goals, messaging, calls to action, marketing distribution channels, follow-up activities, and success metrics.
The ideal candidate will have creative marketing ideas to combine with extensive analytic and data-driven customer demand generation experience.
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree in a business or technical field or other higher education with a focus on business administration or marketing and 3-5 years work experience in marketing within the high-technology companies.
- Ability to effectively communicate with some of the most agile technology companies in the industry, including both technical and non-technical audiences is critical.
- You should be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities.
- Experience in communicating and presenting information across multiple teams and stakeholders.
- Fluency in English and German.
Category: (Online-) Marketing
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 1595
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in serveral countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5