Cloud Engineer (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
Become a part of our cross-functional development team and support us to strengthen the online presence of our customers. Today, multiple SMB owners and individuals build their online presence with our successful website builder. As a team member you will take responsibility for the following tasks:
- Development of the product’s infrastructure, as well as supporting the transformation of our software into the IONOS Cloud infrastructure.
- Point of contact for internal stakeholders. You support your colleagues on the implementation of technical requirements for the infrastructure.
- Development, operation and maintenance of the internal support infrastructure (e.g. Elastic, GitLab CI/CD, Prometheus, Icinga2, Rundeck, API gateways, RabbitMQ, Redis).
- Optimization and scaling of the system in service-oriented architecture.
- Continuous collaborative optimization of our agile development and delivery processes.
You are an experienced Cloud Engineer who likes to work in a customer and product focused environment. Preferably you have solid experience in running highly available applications, preferably with PHP, Apache or Nginx, with several 100,000 users. In addition, you have the following qualifications:
- Enthusiasm for development, automation and operation of cloud-based application infrastructure.
- In-depth knowledge of Linux operating system and container technologies, especially Kubernetes.
- Experience in using automation and configuration management software and tools (e.g. Ansible, Puppet, Rundeck, SaltStack, Terraform).
- Experience with running and troubleshooting highly available and distributed production environments, including monitoring, alerting, and log analysis of distributed applications (e.g., Prometheus, thanos.io, Grafana, FluentD, ELK, Jaeger, icinga2).
- You are an open-minded and pragmatic team player with good German and English skills who is looking for a challenging job in an agile environment.
Location: Karlsruhe or Nationwide (Germany)
Category: IT Software Development
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 1682
IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5