(Senior) S3 / Object Storage System Engineer (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
Our cross-functional, fully agile storage team develops and maintains the performance, reliability and efficiency analyses. We further improve the stack by optimizing all aspects of the product in its development lifecycle. Together we select the hardware and refine our processes for continuous deployment. As one of our S3 /Object Storage System Engineers you can look forward to:
- Take operational responsibility for our S3 / object storage solution.
- Monitor the host and application metrics as well as system KPIs.
- Lead incident responses and post-mortems.
- Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting.
- Participate in flexible on-call and duty rotation shifts.
- You have a good know-how in Linux systems administration.
- You bring solid knowledge of config management and workflow automation, preferably with Ansible or Rundeck.
- You have a good understanding of S3 / object storage.
- You are familiar with load balancers, preferably HAProxy.
- You have hands-on experience with Prometheus and Grafana.
- You are familiar with scripting in Python.
- You are fluent in business English in reading and writing (German is a plus).
Category: IT Software Development
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 1760
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5