Compensation & Benefits Specialist (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
We treat one another equally and respectfully and take care of each other. We are open, direct, honest and real. We give feedback in a constructive and positive way. We go the extra mile and break silos down as we believe in the power of our team, one team, the IONOS team. We are passionate about our teams and providing them with excellent employee experience at work through all touchpoints of the employee life cycle. Our HR team is passionate about the foundation of our company's success: our employees. In order to continue on this successful path, we are looking for a Compensation & Benefits Specialist who will work together with the relevant HR contacts on the central compensation topics. Become part of our HR team and shape the HR future with us! As Compensation & Benefits Specialist you will be responsible for the further development as well as the international harmonization of the compensation models in the IONOS Group. You are the main contact person for the planning, controlling and further development of compensation-related HR processes, such as annual salary rounds , target agreement discussions and bonus. You will work closely with all relevant contacts (internal and external) and provide sound and pragmatic recommendations for action. Furthermore you will be responsible for:
- Setting salary frameworks based on market comparisons for individual positions as well as entire divisions.
- Advising HR business partners, executive directors and the Executive Board on analysis and decision-making in the context of the company-wide compensation structure.
- (Further) development of guidelines in the compensation structure/strategy as well as review of compliance.
- Preparation of analyses and reports on relevant key figures and derivation of improvement measures.
- Preparation and management of salary reviews across the Group.
You have a university degree or comparable education. You also bring several years of experience in human resources, ideally with a focus on compensation topics and strategies. In addition, you score points through:
- The combination of very good analytical and conceptual skills with high social competence. You find it easy to conduct successful stakeholder management across hierarchical levels and to develop solutions.
- Knowledge of contemporary instruments of modern compensation models and current trends.
- Confident handling of MS Excel, knowledge of SAP HCM is desirable.
- Language skills: German and English fluent.
- If you do not cover all points: no problem. The most important thing for us is that HR is your passion. If you bring a "hands-on attitude" and enjoy implementing creative ideas and solutions, then you will also convince us in your own way.
Category: Human Resources / Administration
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 1839
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5