Process Manager*in (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
As a member of the Service and Security Management team, you will be responsible for the process management of internationally certified business units (ISO 27001, ISO 50001 and IT-Grundschutz). You will implement process management close to our internal customers - from request to realization. Lean processes and the skillful use of modern tools (Google, Confluence, Jira, Signavio, etc.) in a rapidly evolving environment will support modern, agile working:
- You design management processes for process management, improve and implement them and are the first point of contact for existing processes, record new processes and maintain the process landscape.
- You are familiar with and oriented towards the ISO 20000 and ISO 9000 series.
- You implement cross-departmental processes.
- You plan information and training events, carry them out and take care of the follow-up.
- You will design and create reports as well as key figures for process management and represent them to senior management.
- In addition to your primary activity in process management, you will also take on topics within the scope of various service management disciplines and support your colleagues.
- Successfully completed technical studies, preferably also with a business component, or a comparable qualification.
- You have a solid expertise in process management, process modeling and experience in IT service management, especially based on the ISO 20000 series as well as the ITIL framework. Optional are experiences in dealing with ISO 27000 series and IT-Grundschutz.
- You understand how to communicate complex interrelationships to specialist departments in a way that is appropriate for the target group and like to implement your specialist knowledge in secure solutions in a self-organized manner as a team player.
- You are proficient in modern digital working with on-premise and cloud-based collaboration tools and enjoy driving topics forward, acting on your own initiative and responsibility.
- The ability to communicate orally and in writing in German and English is a matter of course for you.
Category: IT Security
Work experience: Graduates | Professionals
Reference ID: 1844
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5