Junior (Technical) Product Manager (f/m/d) - Server & Cloud
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
- Analysis of customer needs and derivation of product optimizations.
- Preparation of product and competition analyses.
- Monitoring and evaluation of technical product KPIs.
- Supporting the team in the creation of concepts and requirements.
- Coordination with the interfaces for the content-related product description.
- First own product responsibility.
Ideally, you have a technically oriented, completed degree (computer science, business informatics) or corresponding vocational training, but career changers with an interest in hosting and cloud products are also welcome. In addition, you bring the following skills and experience:
- Initial professional experience in the area of (technical) product management or comparable is welcome, also through internships or activities as a working student.
- You have a strong interest in server and cloud services and already use them yourself.
- You have a quick grasp of complex issues and are able to find creative approaches for new product developments.
- You act on your own initiative and drive topics forward.
- Fluent German and English round off your profile (at least B2).
Location: Karlsruhe, Nationwide (Germany) or Berlin
Category: Product Management
Work experience: Graduates
Reference ID: 1863
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5