IT Application Manager / DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
As part of our business carve-out, we are in the process of detaching ourselves as an organization from the central enterprise BI and setting up corresponding processes and structures ourselves. To support this effort, we are looking for an Application Manager / DevOps Engineer with a focus on Business Intelligence and Data Integration. Tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Setup, scripting and monitoring of our automated BI data integration routes.
- Incident management for data deliveries with the business partners* of the corresponding source systems.
- Definition and setup of further infrastructures with e.g. Kubernetes.
- Creation and implementation of concepts to ensure operational processes and day-to-day business.
- Setting up and ensuring cost-efficient license management for the BI tools we use.
For this exciting job, you will have a degree in business informatics or comparable training. The following are also part of your personality or part of your professional background so far.
- You have good SQL knowledge, experience in programming with script languages and the use of BI open source tools.
- You have the technical basics to use existing monitoring / alerting or workflow tools.
- Interest and ideally initial experience with the creation of infrastructure concepts and the operation of these based on current technologies.
- You have already had contact with the technical / functional management of complex IT systems in the past.
- You have a hands-on mentality, are structured, have strong communication skills and are able to work proactively on your own. A good command of written and spoken English rounds off your profile.
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5