Team Lead (f/m/d) - IT Operations Advanced Hosting
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
Together with your team, you are responsible for the operation of our shared and managed hosting Linux customer platforms as well as their technological further development.
- You will be responsible for the technical and disciplinary management of a team of approximately ten employees. You are the communication person for the employees of your team and promote their further development.
- You represent the team externally and are a competent contact person for other specialist departments, from data center and network operations to software development and project and product management.
- You will be actively involved in both day-to-day operations and projects, shaping and optimizing the associated processes.
- You are responsible for KPI reporting and support the set goals through efficient operational architecture, active lifecycle management and lean processes in an agile, highly automated environment.
- You will be in the middle of shaping our strategic direction, the operational processes of the future. Data Driven Operations and the use of cloud concepts and cloud technologies are set for you.
The basis of your success is a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification as well as at least five years of professional experience, ideally in the areas of IT operations or software development. Furthermore, you have already gained initial experience in managing employees. You are also characterized by service orientation, commitment, organizational talent and enjoy working with people and technology.
- You have a good technical understanding of server administration under Linux in critical HA infrastructures and are familiar with modern cloud, container and virtualization technologies.
- You have a good analytical sense and understand how to make numbers and metrics work for you.
- Automation and continuous improvement is part of your DNA. You are comfortable in a DevOPS environment with a high demand for quality.
- Ideally, you are familiar with terms like Runbook Automation, GitOps, Infrastructure as Code and know automation tools like Ansible and Puppet.
- Your personal strengths include strong communication skills and confident conflict management, which is why you can act flexibly and reliably even in a dynamic environment.
- A good command of written and spoken English rounds off your profile.
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5