Software Engineer (f/m/d) - Golang - Logging as a Service
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
At IONOS you work in partnership with different teams at the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services, and hosting services. We offer you a perspective in one of the most future-proof industries. We are characterized by openwork structures, culture, and flat hierarchies with an incomparable team spirit. We are firmly convinced that job and fun can be combined and offer you the appropriate environment for this. With constant growth, we are always looking for new colleagues. We are looking for reinforcements for our Logging as a Service team. The team focuses on the development and maintenance of services for the logging management for our customers. These services range from log agents such as fluent Bit and rsyslog to log processors, and databases, and other log analysis offerings. Together with other teams, the LaaS team is responsible for the entire life cycle of our logging services - from construction to delivery and operation. Become part of IONOS and let us grow together.
- Programming (mostly) in Golang (Kubernetes Operators, REST APIs, libraries, and other tools).
- Designing solutions and providing new features for our customers.
- Developing, improving, and maintaining the complete toolchain (e.g. Helm Charts, Github Actions, GitOps).
- Solid application instrumenting skills (e.g. Logging, Tracing, Profiling, Monitoring).
- Defining the service structure in Cloud Environment (Kubernetes).
- Together with the team you rethink service architecture and implement components in Golang.
- Experience developing, testing, reviewing, and deploying well-engineered code, preferably in Golang.
- You have practical experience with cloud technologies such as Kubernetes or AWS.
- Experience with Kubernetes container orchestration, Kubernetes operators, controllers, CRDs, and helm charts.
- Experience operating and troubleshooting production environments, including monitoring, alerting & log analysis.
- Experience with the Linux operating system.
- You don’t hesitate to ask questions but also like to figure things out by yourself, always with an adaptive and solution-orientated mindset.
- You have excellent oral, written, and presentation skills in English.
Location: Karlsruhe, Nationwide (Germany) or Berlin
Category: IT Software Development
Work experience: Graduates | Professionals
Reference ID: 1998
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5