Working student (f/m/d) - HR / Recruiting
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
Our HR team is passionate about the foundation of our company's success: our employees. As a working student, you will support us in the HR business as well as in recruiting with the following activities:
- You are responsible for maintaining the digital personnel files of our employees.
- You will support the HR business partners and the HR officers with current topics and projects.
- You actively approach suitable candidates based on your research in various job portals and networks such as XING or LinkedIn.
- You will be responsible for organizing telephone interviews to select candidates.
You are currently enrolled in a study program in economics, social sciences / humanities or comparable and are interested not only in theory but also in the practical implementation of HR topics.
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience as a student trainee or intern in the field of human resources and/or recruiting.
- You are committed, open and strong in your communication.
- You are confident in using social media platforms and ideally have some knowledge of G Suite.
- You have very good German and good English language skills.
- You are available for approx. 20 h/week.
What else we would like to tell you:
Type: Working student
Category: Human Resources / Administration
Work experience: Students
Reference ID: 2063
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5