(Senior) Project Manager (f/m/d) - Finance
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
Enthusiasm, continuity and highly motivated colleagues make us successful. To strengthen our team, we are looking for an experienced Finance Project Manager. Your tasks will include:
- Management and coordination of various strategy and process improvement projects in the finance area as well as implementation of accounting migrations of subsidiaries.
- Independent management of project participants, tasks and deadlines.
- Proactive analysis of commercial procedures, processes and structures, and derivation and implementation of optimization measures.
- Documentation and presentation of project results at management level.
- You will take on these tasks as a link between the finance department, IT and other departments.
- Successfully completed studies in business administration, industrial engineering, business informatics or a comparable course of study.
- Several years of professional experience in the areas of controlling or auditing as well as in project and process management in the financial sector or in a comparable environment.
- Very good German and English language skills.
- Very good communication and presentation skills as well as a high degree of assertiveness and conflict management skills.
- Ability to work in a team and hands-on mentality.
Location: or Karlsruhe
Category: Finance / Controlling
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 2149
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5