Lead Researcher - Cloud Ecosystems (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
- You will be part of a newly created team tasked to coordinate research and innovation in emerging technologies and new cloud services and solutions.
- You will be responsible for research beyond the state-of-art, introducing new ideas and approaches, as well as innovative systems, services, applications and solutions, that drive value in the market and to IONOS.
- You will lead and supervise R&D work on funded national and international projects, e.g. Horizon Europe, GAIA-X Lighthouse projects.
- You will be responsible for project specifications and objectives, ensuring technical feasibility and business relevance for IONOS.
- You will work in partnership with external partners, as well as with colleagues from yours or other IONOS teams.
- You will co-author project proposals, deliverables, scientific publications, white-papers and other technical documentation.
- You have a PhD or Master in ICT domains related to smart systems and digital transformation solutions, e.g. cloud, data, IoT, or other related domains.
- You have a track record of peer reviewed papers and other scientific publications presenting your research work.
- You are self-driven, able to lead team work and take ownership of projects and responsibilities.
- You are an empathetic and communicative person, who enjoys working in collaborative projects, in international and multicultural environments.
- Since IONOS is involved in both national and international projects, good written and spoken communication skills in English and/or German are important.
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5