IT Operator (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
Together with your colleagues, you will be the first point of contact for monitoring and troubleshooting large parts of the United Internet Group's IT. You can get to know almost all current system platforms and network components and gain initial experience. Further development to become a system/network administrator is open to you.
- You will be responsible for ensuring availability and rectifying faults according to defined processes.
- You will be responsible for internal communication in the event of faults.
- You are responsible for handling partner and business customer inquiries.
- You will work in 24/7/365 3-shift operation.
- You will use free time during the shifts to deepen your technical knowledge or to automate the daily business.
You have completed vocational training, e.g. in the field of IT, and have a strong interest in IT administration. You are not yet sure in which subject area you want to specialize, but already have a broad knowledge of current techniques and trends?
- Ideally several years of experience as a network or system operator. You have first experiences with Cisco/Juniper or Unix, Hypervisor/Container services.
- You have an independent, structured and extremely reliable way of working.
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken.
- Friendly and open-minded appearance with a high service mentality.
- First experiences in a "higher programming language" (e.g. Python, JAVA) and desire to develop it further.
Category: IT System Administration
Work experience: Graduates | Professionals
Reference ID: 2225
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5