Software QA Expert (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
- Carrying out complex testing tasks.
- Creating performance metrics and statistics.
- Co-operate with development for optimization and debugging.
- Automate test cases and partner with other team members to further develop the test environment.
- Draft and execute test plans for e.g. performance, load, stress and security testing.
- Solid experience in the field of test automation and with test processes (ISTQB), ideally based on Linux environments.
- Experience with testing SOAP/REST-based interfaces.
- You have good knowledge of Python and using Bash on Linux based systems.
- Knowledge of distributed systems and network knowledge is an advantage.
- Understanding both cloud and virtualization concepts.
- Show intuition and knowledge about analysing software to find bugs and apply that knowledge in order to drive the quality of the service.
- Highly experienced in and knowledgeable of test techniques such as boundary analysis, type checking, negative testing, test-data coverage analysis, coverage testing and other techniques.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to details.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of German is an advantage.
Category: IT Quality Assurance / -management
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 2273
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5