(Senior) Manager (f/m/d) - Tax Coordination
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
As an employee/expert in the Group Accounting/ Group Tax team, you will take on a central role in the finance function of IONOS and form the interface to Group Tax of the United Internet Group. Your tasks include:
- Supporting the CFO and divisional management in enforcing/adhering to tax compliance requirements in the segment (incl. monitoring and escalation).
- Supporting the implementation of the group-wide tax strategy/guideline within the segment and segment-specific translation of tax requirements to embed them in the processes/systems.
- Ensure compliance with group-wide transfer pricing requirements and assist in further development of transfer pricing.
- Prepare CFO decision templates by highlighting implications/recommendations.
- Create tax process understanding in segments (e.g. Engineering, PM, Sales) and identify necessary process improvements and system adjustments in the segment with regard to potential tax implications.
- Review implementation of control measures (Tax CMS and ICS).
- Further development of cooperation with the central tax department of the United Internet Group (e.g. qualitative SLAs).
- Professional experience (at least 2 years) in commercial functions (e.g. controlling, accounting, tax, etc.).
- Degree in business administration, economics, taxation or comparable degree.
- Interest in project work and enjoyment of interdisciplinary work.
- Confident handling of MS Office and basic IT affinity.
- Good understanding of processes and cross-functional procedures.
- Analytical and structured way of working and solution-oriented thinking.
- Strong communication skills and convincing appearance.
Category: Finance / Controlling
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 2333
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5