Accounts Receivable Management (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form
Enthusiasm, continuity and highly motivated colleagues make us successful. To reinforce our team, we are looking for a full-time or part-time Accounts Receivable Manager (f/m/d) with an affinity for numbers and languages. You will support our international customers and internal interfaces in all aspects of accounts receivable management.
- You will be responsible for carrying out the daily payment runs with our house banks and payment service providers as well as for clarifying customer transfers.
- You are also responsible for posting the daily account statements of our house banks, preparing and collaborating on monthly and annual financial statements and company audits together with our accounting team in Germany. You will prepare meaningful reports based on the data available to you.
- You will also be responsible for reconciling and maintaining customer accounts.
- You support the internal dunning process and work together with our external collection service providers.
- You will work closely with our Finance IT to optimize internal processes.
The basis of your success is a completed commercial training and relevant professional experience in accounts receivable.
- You have sound knowledge in the area of accounts receivable. Ideally, you bring experience in mass customer business (an advantage).
- You have good technical knowledge and practical experience in the application of double-entry accounting as well as in the preparation of reports.
- You are process-oriented and already have initial project experience.
- You are characterized by a healthy degree of curiosity and courage to try out new pragmatic ways.
- A careful and independent way of working to ensure a high quality of work is a matter of course for you. Team orientation and communication skills as well as experience in working with SAP R/3 and very good MS Office skills, preferably MS Excel, complete your profile.
The following benefits await you:
- Hybrid working model with home office option.
- Flexible working hours through trust-based working hours.
- At some locations a subsidized canteen and various free drinks.
- Modern office space with very good transport connections.
- Various employee discounts for activities and products.
- Employee events such as summer and winter parties, as well as workshops.
- Numerous training and development opportunities.
- Various health offers, such as sports and health courses.
Category: Finance / Controlling
Work experience: Graduates | Professionals
Reference ID: 2352
IONOS is the leading European digitalization partner for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). The company serves around six million customers and operates across 18 markets in Europe and North America, with its services being accessible worldwide. With its Web Presence & Productivity portfolio, IONOS acts as a 'one-stop shop' for all digitalization needs: from domains and web hosting to classic website builders and do-it-yourself solutions, from e-commerce to online marketing tools. In addition, the company offers Cloud Solutions to enterprises who are looking to move to the cloud as their businesses evolve.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5