Senior Observability Engineer (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
- You will provide intelligent, proactive monitoring, logging and observability services to ensure end-to-end insight into our products and infrastructure.
- You will build, run and operate our monitoring, logging and observabilty tooling (Prometheus, Loki, Thanos etc.).
- You will design, build, scale and run our tooling across our environments (Development, Staging, Production) and global locations.
- You will work with autonomy to improve our insights and service offering based on best practise and business requirements.
- You will work closely with Product Teams and SREs to ensure that we have meanfiul insights, metrics and KPIs into our services and be an advocate for improving observability.
- You will provide dashboards, reports and analysis providing key information to stakeholders.
- You will be an experienced Observability Engineer with a DevOps / Site Reliability background.
- Deep existing experience in observability, monitoring and analytics tooling.
- Integration of systems with monitoring and APM tools.
- Knowledge of automation, orchestration, programming, scripting (Golang is preferred).
- Strong analytical mindset, operationally focused.
- Highly motivated and following the latest trends in best practice and new technologies.
- Code first approach.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills.
What else we would like to tell you:
Are you experienced? We are creating a brand new team!
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5