(Senior) Enterprise Account Manager*in (f/m/d) - Cloud Infrastructure / Healthcare
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
- Sales of our complete cloud solution portfolio.
- You will actively build new customer relationships, support our existing customers and contribute to revenue growth.
- You are responsible for the entire sales cycle - from acquisition to contract closure.
- Revenue and forecast planning for the area of responsibility.
- Coordination with all relevant stakeholders internal/external (customers, partners, management, sales, marketing, consulting/professional services, ...).
- You have (several years of) professional experience and proven success as an account manager (f/m/d) in the IT sector, ideally in the cloud environment.
- You bring (first) experience in building new business relationships incl. new customer acquisition.
- You are a strong sales personality who acts confidently in the presentation & communication of explanatory and technical content.
- In addition, you are characterized by a high level of service and customer orientation, willingness to travel and a high degree of personal responsibility.
- A good command of written and spoken English rounds off your profile.
Location: Karlsruhe or Work from home
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 2358
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5