Ticket & Localization Manager (f/m/d) / part-time
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
To strengthen our team of technical writers, we are looking for a Ticket & Localization Manager (f/m/d) for our customer communication in Karlsruhe. We create various texts that we make available to our internal and external customers on various platforms. The following tasks are part of your daily work:
- Sifting, checking and evaluating the work orders that come in daily.
- Distributing the work orders to the respective editors via a ticket system.
- Ordering and coordinating translations for our international markets.
- Assist in the maintenance of our terminology database.
- Supporting the redesign and optimization of editorial processes.
- Independent research and communication with the specialist departments.
Are you an organizational talent and do you keep track of the tasks you coordinate even in hectic phases? This is what we expect from you:
- Absolute confidence in German grammar and spelling.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Other foreign language skills would be an advantage.
- Affinity for products from the IT world.
- Good knowledge of content management systems, translation management systems and ticket systems (TYPO3, memoQ, JIRA, etc.).
Category: PR / Editorial Department
Work experience: Graduates | Professionals
Reference ID: 2388
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5