Senior HR Business Partner (f/m/d) full-time or part-time
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
The HR Business Partner (f/m/d) is responsible for advising and supporting one or more board departments with the executives and employees in all issues of the Employee Lifecycle. Pro-actively steering and addressing HR relevant topics, such as organizational development, performance management and change management.Responsibilities:
- Advising and supporting the Board of Management area(s) and division heads regarding labor law, HR processes, compensation, etc.
- Development and implementation of HR strategies, initiatives and programs.
- Organizational development and change management.
- Performance management.
- Design and development of HR business partner processes.
- Design and implementation of transformation and restructuring measures.
- Professional stakeholder management.
- Provision of HR reports and KPIs.
- Initiation and support of national/international HR projects for the introduction of new HR tools, processes, etc.
- Consulting and coaching of the Executive Board and the division heads - Mentoring and coaching of the other HR functions.
- Many years of professional experience as an HR Business Partner in the HR department of a larger company, ideally in an internationally operating company.
- Degree in business administration or psychology or comparable training.
- Good moderation, communication and presentation skills.
- High customer and result orientation.
- Flexibility and independent working style.
- Very good knowledge of German labor law, social security and payroll tax law.
- Experience with MS-Office, Google Suite and SAP R/3 HR desirable.
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English.
Location: Karlsruhe or Berlin
Category: Human Resources / Administration
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 2393
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5