Human Resources Administration (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
IONOS is Europe's largest hosting company, with more than 8 million customer contracts and more than 12 million domain names hosted in our own regional data centers around the globe. We are committed to the success of our customers - not only in their business, but also in their lives. At IONOS, we believe in adding value by providing our customers with outstanding support for their business.
Our HR team is passionate about the foundation of our company's success: our employees. To continue on this successful path, we are looking for a passionate HR professional who will work closely with our departments on all HR related topics. From day one, you will have a direct impact on our company's success. Become part of our HR team and shape the HR future with us!
- You will be the first point of contact for a defined support area in all HR matters and labor law issues, advising managers and taking care of employees' needs.
- You will implement HR concepts, participate in projects and actively shape future-oriented HR work for your team and the company.
- You prepare HR topics in an addressee-oriented and comprehensible manner and, if required, also prepare analyses and evaluations for this purpose.
- You accompany and moderate change and organizational development processes and work closely on the conception and implementation of change management measures.
- You will be actively involved in filling vacancies in all areas of a digital company, working together with HR Business Partners and the Talent Acquisition Team on recruiting and sourcing strategies and the associated processes.
Do you have a degree in business administration or psychology or comparable training? Are you a human resources manager with heart and mind and can communicate with both managers and employees at eye level? Do you implement your projects in a goal-oriented and enthusiastic manner? Are you a real team player, can work out solutions cooperatively and feel comfortable in an agile, dynamic environment? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
- You have experience as an HR professional in a generalist HR role.
- You are empathetic, can both inspire and convince colleagues and have the necessary business understanding.
- You are familiar with payroll tax, social security and labor law and/or recruiting and enjoy participating in HR projects, e.g. in the area of personnel and organizational development.
- You have strong communication and negotiation skills in both English and German, are proficient in the usual MS Office products and are ideally also familiar with SAP R/3 HR. If you do not cover all points: no problem. The most important thing for us is that HR is your passion. If you have a "hands-on attitude" and enjoy implementing creative ideas and solutions, then you will also convince us in your own way.
Category: Human Resources / Administration
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 2439
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5