Python software developer (f/m/d) - focus on backend web services
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
The TechOps Hosting area develops the technical provisioning and orchestration of the dedicated web hosting products within IONOS SE. The work is done together with other development teams, the product owners and the product management. Your tasks will include the new and further development of these services in agile Scrum teams. Within this framework, you will decide on technical developments and deploy them in a targeted manner.
- You will primarily develop web services in Python. REST APIs are a major focus here.
- To ensure the desired software quality, you will use integration and unit tests and perform code reviews.
- You will play a key role in the design and implementation of new technologies, features and products and also clarify issues related to technical feasibility and IT security.
- Highly scalable, highly available and durable solutions are the result of your work.
You have a successfully completed degree in computer science or a comparable qualification and have several years of experience in software development.
- You program Python and have already gained experience with frameworks such as Flask, FastAPI or gevent.
- You have a good knowledge of creating RESTful APIs and web services.
- You are familiar with the concepts of object-oriented as well as functional software development and have a solid foundation regarding algorithms and data structures.
- A routine handling of Debian GNU/Linux and the GNU Core Utilities is a matter of course for you.
- You have a good knowledge of relational database systems, such as PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of Docker and creating CI/CD pipelines is a plus.
- You quickly and independently familiarize yourself with new topics and technologies and enjoy working in a team. A good command of written and spoken English rounds out your profile.
Category: IT Software Development
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 2449
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5