Head of IT Operations Monitoring & Infrastructure (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
Are you looking for the opportunity to lead and develop a team of currently 10 experts? DevOps, OpenSource, cloud systems and SRE are more than buzzwords for you?
The team provides distributed mission-critical IT infrastructure for the UI group. This includes DNS, NTP and proxy systems for both internal and external customers, monitoring and logging systems, cloud support and security services.
Scalability, redundancy, performance and compliance/IT security are key elements in the operation and continuous development of our services.
- Leadership, support and development of employees.
- Open minded for new ideas and technologies.
- Operation and further development of the services & expansion of the team portfolio within the scope of the division strategy.
- Recording and controlling based on technical KPIs such as availability, resource utilization and throughput/performance.
- Reporting, budget & staff planning, participation in audits.
- A cooperative acting manager.
- A degree in technical/scientific field.
- Solid knowledge in Linux and network technologies.
- German and English spoken and written on business level.
- Competence in operation and development.
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5