Global Process Manager (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
In this role, you will be responsible for building and developing the Customer Care processes in the Operations / CC Hosting Area building general processes that then can be adapted on market specific.
This includes providing methods to optimise & structure the existing topics in the area. The overarching goal here is to increase the speed of projects, increase efficiency and reduce costs.
You will work closely with the specialist departments from Customer Care, Developers, Systems and Tools and with Business Analytics, located in different countries.
- You develop, optimise and bear responsibility for customer service processes. You systematically analyse these processes with the goal of increasing quality , customer experience and agent workflows.
- You initiate measures for the further development of the support processes accordingly and assuming the function of a technical counterpart in cross-functional projects.
- The documentation and creation of requirements documents is an important part of your responsibility.
- You are a valued contact person in questions of quality improvement and process optimization in your own as well as in adjacent areas.
- A strategic, analytical and structured mindset is one of your strengths to actively drive new directions.
- You are methodically strong, dare to think outside the box and maintain an overall view even when dealing with a multitude of very different topics.
- You have experience in process optimization, process-related project management, quality management and process modelling. Six Sigma and BPMN knowledge is preferred.
- Your technical understanding allows you to formulate your requirements in a targeted manner, so basic skills and expert stakeholders will understand them, and intuitively assess the technical feasibility of projects.
- Distinct analytical skills as well as excellent expressive and presentation skills suitable for management distinguish you.
- Fluent English.
- Experience in Customer Care processes is a plus.
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5