Accounts Receivable Management (f/m/d) for the Collections Team
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
Enthusiasm, continuity and highly motivated colleagues make us successful. To strengthen our team, we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager with an affinity for numbers. You will look after our customers who are in the external dunning and recovery process. Your tasks will also include:
- Supporting the internal dunning process and working with our external collection service providers.
- You will be responsible for carrying out the weekly collection transfers and clarifying inquiries from our service providers.
- You will also be responsible for posting the daily incoming payments and monthly settlements from the service providers.
- You will support our Accounting Team Germany in the preparation of monthly / annual financial statements and company audits. You will create meaningful reports based on the data available to you.
- You will work closely with our Finance IT to optimize internal processes.
The cornerstone of your success is a completed commercial training and relevant professional experience in accounts receivable. In addition, you bring the following qualifications with you:
- Sound knowledge of accounts receivable and experience in working with collection service providers.
- Ideally experience in mass customer business.
- You are process-oriented and already have initial project experience.
- You are characterized by a healthy degree of curiosity and courage to try out new pragmatic ways.
- A careful and independent way of working to ensure a high quality of work is a matter of course for you. Team orientation and communication skills as well as experience in working with SAP R/3 and very good MS Office skills, preferably MS Excel, complete your profile.
Location: or Karlsruhe
Category: Finance / Controlling
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 2475
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5