Senior Technical Manager Research & Dev. (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
You will be part of a newly created team tasked to coordinate research and innovation in emerging technology and new cloud services and solutions.
Since IONOS is involved in both national and international projects, good written and spoken communication skills in English and/or German are important. You will manage and supervise R&D projects that are funded by national and international programs, e.g. the European Commission Framework Program, Horizon Europe, Eureka.
- You will deal with the scope of relevant project calls and define project objectives together with relevant stakeholders, in accordance with IONOS business roadmap and OKRs.
- You will be responsible for the management of technical tasks and work in partnership with external organizations, as well as with persons from yours or other internal teams.
- You will co-author project proposals, deliverables and other documentation.
- You have a technical background in ICT topics related to smart systems and digital transformation solutions, e.g. cloud, data, IoT, or other related topics.
- You have experience in the technical management of funding projects and in the technical editing of project proposals and applications.
- You are an empathetic and communicative person, who enjoys working in collaborative projects, in international and multicultural environments.
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5