(Senior) Product Marketing Manager Cloud (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
The demand for superior cloud services is continuously increasing. At IONOS Cloud, Product Marketing, Campaign Marketing, Website Management and Social Media form a strong team - IONOS Cloud Marketing. Top trained colleagues with the most diverse backgrounds work together on one goal: to make IONOS Cloud THE European cloud alternative for every multi-cloud strategy. For us, commitment and decisiveness count. Team spirit and mutual appreciation characterise our daily work. But we are not yet complete. Join us.
- Continuous analysis of the cloud market and the competition with a focus on marketing activities and differentiation potentials.
- Deriving and continuously sharpening convincing marketing messages for IONOS Cloud Compute and Storage.
- Content development of marketing assets such as success stories, white papers, fact sheets, blogs, etc.
- Collaborate with product management to develop product positioning and messaging.
- Analyse and understand the needs of our sales teams and provide content/training to support each sales channel including market knowledge, product knowledge, value selling (ROI).
- Knowledge of the basics of digital B2B marketing.
- Strong understanding of product marketing in the B2B IT/software sector and at least 5 years of professional experience in this area.
- Quick thinking to analyse complex issues and find creative approaches for new products.
- Understanding of success through a structured approach to work and planning.
- Fluent in verbal and written communication in German and English.
- Willingness to work in multinational teams and actively manage stakeholders.
What else we would like to tell you:
- IONOS Development Journey for individual training and personal development.
- Flexible working hours, open space offices and flat hierarchies.
- Home office to accompany work.
- Support with pension provision.
- Discounted memberships and employee discounts.
- Regular get-togethers and parties.
Location: Karlsruhe or Berlin
Category: (Online-) Marketing
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 2539
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5