Software Architect - Cloud and Web Services (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
Your tasks include, among other things, the development of functional and non-functional requirements. You will be involved in the further development of strategic architectures, the conception of software architecture standards and the planning of technology strategies. The creation of detailed architectures as well as supporting activities in the planning of technical concepts, work packages and milestones also belong to your area of responsibility. Of course, always taking into account the given requirements and constraints of the respective projects.
- You create rough to detailed system descriptions.
- You will play a key role in the design and implementation of new technologies, functions and products, as well as in clarifying issues relating to technical feasibility and IT security.
- You are responsible for the detailed description of interfaces.
- You are also responsible for creating target architectures based on the given requirements and the actual architecture.
- You support or, if necessary, take over the technical leadership of project teams.
You have several years of experience in software development. Preferably in different roles such as developer, architect or technical project manager. You have many years of experience with distributed systems or container infrastructures and have in-depth knowledge of various software architecture relevant topics, such as object orientation or enterprise design patterns.
- You have a very good understanding of software architectures.
- You have good didactic skills to communicate and present to target audiences at different levels of abstraction and have experience in creating sustainable documentation.
- You are familiar with the concepts of object-oriented as well as functional software development, have a solid foundation regarding algorithms and data structures, and have a good knowledge of web services programming.
- You also bring an extensive, substantive understanding of the functional and technical requirements and frameworks within software projects.
- You are able to familiarize yourself quickly and independently with new topics and technologies and have a good command of written and spoken English.
What else we would like to tell you:
Become part of a newly created team dedicated to developing innovative concepts, ideas and products in the field of Cloud Services and New Technologies and integrate them into the IONOS Cloud portfolio with the help of its partners.
Category: IT Software Development
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 2549
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5