Salesforce Administrator (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will be the leading expert on Salesforce matters. Working together with business systems and leadership teams, you will ensure efficient and effective use of Salesforce for multiple departments, projects, and external customers.
- Salesforce administration, regular CRM maintenance, account maintenance and creation within Salesforce for our internal staff, case management, reports and dashboards, workflows, extension development and management.
- Data management including deduplication, data import optimization. Updating profiles and permissions.
- Creation, maintenance, monitoring and cleanup of objects/fields in Salesforce.
- Process management within the Salesforce teams.
- Supporting integration and implementation of third party applications.
- Implementing a data backup strategy.
- Provide Salesforce training within the company.
- Working on the concept phase of new extensions with external vendors.
- Several years of experience with CRM systems - Strong organizational skills, including planning, delegation, program development, and task facilitation.
- Ability to set goals and develop project plans with identifiable deliverables, actions, and implementation timelines.
- Strong organizational skills, including planning, program development, and task facilitation.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Your strategic and creative way of thinking is strategic and creative allowing you to problem solve and work within and across teams to quickly respond to the needs of IONOS.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deliver quality products on time with limited supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a team and establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to communicate fluently in English with an international team. German is a plus.
Location: Karlsruhe or Berlin
Category: IT System Administration
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 2578
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5