Full Stack Developer (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
Become a part of our agile and technology enthusiastic team and develop individual software solutions for the hardware management and monitoring of our data centers worldwide.
As a full-stack developer, you will improve and optimize the functionality of our software in regular exchange with our users and partners in order to simplify daily work through new automatisms. In our development team you will enjoy the freedom and opportunity to contribute your own ideas, get to know new technologies and actively shape your own development.
To strengthen our Data Center Software Development we are looking for energetic and experienced support as soon as possible:
- You are responsible with the team for the further development of our internal web applications in Ruby, Vue.js and others.
- You will take responsibility for your projects and will also be actively involved in architectural decisions.
- In the team you are responsible for the extension and optimization of the automatisms of our applications. Feedback from our users spurs you on to continuously develop our services.
- You contribute to the continuous improvement of the application quality through regular code reviews.
You have a successfully completed degree in IT or comparable professional training and ideally have extensive experience in software development. Your further qualities include:
- You are familiar with the concepts of object-oriented as well as functional software development and have a solid foundation regarding algorithms and data structures and are proficient in at least one programming language.
- Automated build and release processes as well as code versioning with Git are a matter of course for you, as is good knowledge of relational database systems such as Postgresql or MySQL.
- Experience in building web applications in Ruby on Rails would be an advantage, as well as experience in interface design.
- You enjoy agile ways of working and have experience in development methods like Scrum and like to take responsibility. Further development is important to you and your English skills are very good.
Category: IT Software Development
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 2598
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5