Product Manager (f/m/d) - Digital Services
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
Our mission is to help small and micro businesses to establish and expand their professional online presences. In doing so, we take over the complete creation and maintenance of websites, online stores, etc., if desired. In your future responsibilities, you will develop new products and services, optimize existing offerings, represent customer needs, and always keep an eye on the overall economic impact of your actions.
- As a product manager, you will actively help to develop the product vision and derive content and success-oriented requirements from it, describe them in a way that is appropriate for the target group, and coordinate them with the relevant stakeholders.
- You will ensure that the product portfolio is in line with the market, particularly with regard to product and pricing policy, ensure a balanced relationship between customer needs and business value, as well as growth and profitability, and prepare the resulting decision papers for top management.
- You evaluate the market, competitors, (potential) cooperation partners and initiate projects and measures derived from this.
- You will develop go-to-market strategies and be responsible for their subsequent implementation, ensuring target group-oriented communication both internally and externally.
- Close cooperation and consistent interface management, especially with the marketing and sales departments.
Are you enthusiastic about new challenges and ready to tackle them? You have proven that you want to penetrate contexts analytically, think conceptually and act implementation-oriented at the same time? Do you always remain solution-oriented and never lose sight of the essentials? Then you've come to the right place!You bring:
- A successfully completed university degree (e.g. business, marketing, IT) and corresponding professional experience in a digital or IT environment, ideally in product management.
- Very good analytical skills and entrepreneurial thinking will help you especially in the assessment of business and process key figures as well as the derivation of targeted measures.
- You act in a motivated and self-reliant manner and convince with your confident appearance and assertiveness when working with internal and external stakeholders as well as with internationally distributed teams.
- You are motivated to identify growth opportunities for your products and show passion and creativity to find ways to realize them.
- Very good written and spoken English skills as well as excellent communication and presentation skills complete your profile.
Category: Product Management
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 2603
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5