Problem Manager (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
At IONOS you will work in partnership with different teams at the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services. We offer you a perspective in one of the most future-proof industries. We are characterized by open work structures, less formality and flat hierarchies with an incomparable team spirit. We are firmly convinced that job and fun are compatible and offer you the appropriate environment for this. With constant growth, we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and let us grow together.
- Take over the process role as Problem Manager.
- Responsible for the further development of the process in coordination with the Process Owner.
- Regular education and training on the process as well as regular operational exchange with technical support as well as specialist departments.
- Within our IT service organization you are responsible for the continuous development of the existing ITIL process Problem Management and strengthen the interfaces to Incident and Change Management.
- You will ensure the effective execution of the above processes within the entire IT organization, focusing on transparency, end-to-end service accountability and escalation management.
- Successful degree in computer science, completed training as an IT specialist (m/f/d), or a comparable qualification with relevant professional experience.
- Practical experience in service support processes related to ITSM.
- Knowledge in the use of common ITSM tools, whereby certification according to ITIL is desirable.
- Very good communication skills, decisiveness and an analytical approach to solving IT error situations.
- You have experience in dealing with ticket systems.
- You communicate confidently in German and English.
- Organizational talent; the ability to independently develop new, pragmatic solutions and enthusiasm for new things.
- You are a team player and able to communicate appropriately with colleagues, superiors, customers and service providers.
What else we would like to tell you:
- Use of leading technologies and agile processes.
- You will work for an employer whose corporate culture is characterized by open and cooperative teamwork.
- Extensive training opportunities.
Category: Customer Service / Customer Management
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 2612
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5