Intern/ Working Student (f/m/d) - Global Alliances
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
We are looking for an intern or a student trainee to support our Global Alliances Team as soon as possible. Partnerships are an essential part of our cloud business strategy. As part of the Global Alliances department, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in shaping the success of the IONOS Cloud by establishing and expanding strategic alliances and partnerships. Our goal is to equip our cloud infrastructure with a powerful partner ecosystem of ISVs, cloud-native consultants and system integrators. Our partner managers will support you in this process - starting with market research and conception, through strategic alignment to the execution of joint GTM activities. Have you always wanted to get close to the business models of tomorrow and do you enjoy digital solutions and partners? - Then join our team!
- You will screen the cloud and software market for current trends, help us identify potential partners and contribute to decision-making documents for the management.
- Together with your colleagues you will work in a cross-functional team on business plans that include partner solutions as well as the business model and the joint market approach.
- You support the day to day management of partners.
- You will shape the IONOS partner program of tomorrow and help us to create the necessary structures.
In addition to curiosity and initial experience in project management, partner management, sales, business development or product management, our perfect candidate will have the following qualifications:
- You are an enrolled student.
- Ability to work independently and reliability.
- Performance-oriented and commercial approach combined with strong conceptual / strategic skills.
- Enjoy creating and developing new business areas.
- Affinity for software solutions and the cloud market.
- You communicate confidently in English and German (min. C1 Level).
What else we would like to tell you:
In order to simplify and accelerate our application process, we would appreciate it if you could provide us with your enrollment certificate directly with your application.
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5