Software Engineer (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
IONOS is one of the largest shared web hosting providers in the world. Within the Advanced Hosting Development team, we are responsible for the technical setup and orchestration of the product portfolio.
- Design and implementation of distributed middleware systems in agile software architecture.
- Configuration of automated software lifecycles with Azure DevOps (CI/CD).
- Supervision of automated test execution in Azure DevOps (CI/CD).
- Documentation of software and architecture in Confluence.
- Continuous development and improvement of our methods and processes.
- Degree or vocational training with a focus on information technology - or relevant professional experience.
- Experience in agile software development (Scrum).
- Profound experience in software development in the .NET environment.
- In-depth experience in the area of WebAPI and Message Queues.
- Experience with database management systems (TSQL).
- Experience with version management systems (git).
- Experience with best practices (clean code, clean architecture).
- Conceptual and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Good German and English language skills.
Location: Karlsruhe or Work from home
Category: IT Software Development
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 2696
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5