Machine Learning Engineer (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
- You will identify business requirements based on customer needs.
- You will prepare data for training machine learning models or select already trained models.
- You will select appropriate models (based on criteria such as performance and speed).
- You are responsible for the introduction and deployment of production-ready models.
- You have a college degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Machine Learning or in a similar field of study.
- You have experience in application development in computer vision, text (NLP), audio and/or forecasting in cloud environments.
- You have had previous experience in software development using Python for cloud applications (microservices with REST APIs).
- You bring knowledge in continuous delivery on cloud platforms.
- You are fluent in German and can communicate in English
Category: IT Software Development
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 2713
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5