Business Continuity / Risk Manager (f/m/d)
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form Back to the overview
IONOS is the provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services. As the largest hosting company in Europe, we manage more than 8 million customer contracts and cost over 12 million domains in our data centers in the USA and Europe. In addition to working in one of the industries of the future, with flat hierarchies and a duz culture, we also offer hybrid working time models and other attractive benefits. We firmly believe that performance and fun are compatible. With constant growth, we are always on the lookout for new colleagues.
As part of this growth and the increased creation of our own brand identity within the United Internet Group, we are strengthening our IONOS risk management. In addition to existing standardized management systems (such as ISO 27001), we want to complement the introduction of a business continuity management system. For this purpose we are looking for you and your expertise as Business Continuity / Risk Manager (f/m/d) to strengthen our CFO team.
You will be responsible for group-wide risk management for the IONOS Group in close cooperation with the existing risk management organizations within the IONOS Group and the United Internet Group. Your challenge in this cross-functional team is the coordination, implementation and further development of our risk management system as well as the establishment of a business continuity management system.
- Set-up and responsibility for the operation of a new global Business Continuity Management for the IONOS Group with the aim of a holistic risk management.
- Optimization and further development of existing risk management processes and methods.
- Providing expert advice to the various parts of the company and country subsidiaries on projects, measures and processes in risk management with the aim of maintaining and ensuring regular business processes.
- Development of early detection indicators and preventive measures for potential risks.
- Regular support of Business Partners in the implementation of risk management and BCM processes.
- Close cooperation with all corporate departments of the United Internet Group, as well as the various business units of the IONOS Group and the business partners in the implementation of risk management and BCM processes.
- Tool-supported recording, handling of measures, documentation and reporting of risks in the specialist departments and companies, as well as reporting to the Management Board.
- Successfully completed studies (Bachelor/Master) in business administration, business informatics or a comparable qualification.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of risk management, business continuity management or corresponding consulting.
- Sound knowledge of methods and tools in holistic risk management as well as business continuity management.
- Good working knowledge of relevant laws, norms and standards for the area of Risk Management Systems or Information Security Systems (especially ISO 27001, ISO 22301).
- Good presentation and communication skills to prepare complex issues to various stakeholders including the Board of Directors.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Independent and structured way of working.
- Language skills: German and English fluently.
Category: Finance / Controlling
Work experience: Graduates | Professionals
Reference ID: 2717
1&1 IONOS is Europe's leading platform for cloud services and hosting services. We successfully support our customers in their business development.
More than 4000 employees in several countries around the world are working to meet the requirements and wishes of our 8.5 million customers.
We promote the development of our employees and their different talents, interests and languages.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5