IT Architect (f/m/d) - Security / Information Security Cloud
At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.I want to apply now via online application form
Especially, the Cloud- and Hosting IT industry experienced significant growth throughout the pandemic. Growth with respect to international customers, but also into new customer segments which comes along with new and increased cyber security challenges.
IONOS knows its growing role as an alternative to non-european hyperscalers very well. Besides the established consumer segment, we are intensively working with enterprise customers and their cyber security experts to develop modern cloud security architectures. Our technology landscape is exposed to various threats, ranging from your daily dose of DDoS attempts to more targeted hacks.
If you are interested in the continually exciting work environment, cyber security is more than just a buzzword for you and you would like to contribute to the european hyperscaler journey then join us and contribute in the following topics. You will not walk alone, you will rather be embedded in an effective security organisation spanning from product design over development to operations.
- Conception, implementation as well as (new) and further development of highly scalable cloud architectures with a focus on security.
- Assumption of an interface function as well as staff position as consultant and stakeholder for adjacent departments with direct reporting line to the department management.
- Responsibility for strategic security projects as well as internal and external contact person.
- Looking beyond your own nose and evaluating market trends as well as contributing your own ideas.
- You will independently conduct security audits and prepare the results for the target group.
- Several years of experience in the areas of cloud and operations. Also profound experience in the field of cybersecurity rounds off the range of experience.
- You have already independently designed, built and further developed secure private clouds and more in structured projects.
- You have many years of experience in operating Linux infrastructures, especially in the container environment.
- Fluent knowledge of German as well as English.
We offer an exciting, international work environment with challenges around globally scaling Cloud- and Hosting technologies. As a member of the multi-national and diverse Information Security division, you will contribute to a set of international companies for one of Europe's biggest Hoster. You will add Know-How and experience to protect our infrastructure and the customer’s data even better.
The following benefits await you:
- Hybrid working model with home office option.
- Flexible working hours through trust-based working hours.
- At some locations a subsidized canteen and various free drinks.
- Modern office space with very good transport connections.
- Various employee discounts for activities and products.
- Employee events such as summer and winter parties, as well as workshops.
- Numerous training and development opportunities.
- Various health offers, such as sports and health courses.
Location: Karlsruhe or Work from home
Category: IT Security
Work experience: Professionals
Reference ID: 2893
IONOS is the leading European digitalization partner for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). The company serves around six million customers and operates across 18 markets in Europe and North America, with its services being accessible worldwide. With its Web Presence & Productivity portfolio, IONOS acts as a 'one-stop shop' for all digitalization needs: from domains and web hosting to classic website builders and do-it-yourself solutions, from e-commerce to online marketing tools. In addition, the company offers Cloud Solutions to enterprises who are looking to move to the cloud as their businesses evolve.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
Recruiting Team IONOS
Hinterm Hauptbahnhof 3-5